Smoke Detectors Save Lives
Posted by administrator on Tuesday, November 30th, 2010
With the recent group of home and commerical fires here in Idaho Falls, Rexburg and Pocatello area's. With many of these fires, smoke detectors have warned individuals of smoke issues.
A recent fire in Idaho Falls over the week-end was kept to minimial damage due to smoke detectors. Take a moment and check your smoke detector's batteries and replace if needed. It could be a long winter....
No one has commented yet.