Water Damages...Large or Small.
When you have a water damage in your home or business you must take action. Be the damage small or large.
Winter time issues for water damage.
- Prevent freezing pipe with additional heat sources.
- If away from the home or business for several days, the week-end or vacation, don't turn off the heat or set thermostats to low.
- Have someone check your property from time to time if you are away.
Spring time issues for water damage...water run off, turning on hoses and sprinklers may be an issue.
When turning on outside taps for the first time this spring, turn on and listen for leaks that may have developed during the winter in the basement and plumbing runs to the outside taps.
- Find the source of the leak or water flow.
- Stop the water by turning off the water supply or...
- Stop the water from getting into the home.
- Call Henderson Restoration and Cleaning LLC ( Idaho Falls -529-5915 or Pocatello -233-5915) ...then contact your insurance agent
Water damages have three types of water.
- Category 1 - Clean or clear water
- Category 2 - Grey water. (run off, dirty water not sewage)
- Category 3 - Black water. Sewage water from sewer, septic tank backup or runoff.
Now we CAN Achieve True Three Day Drying!
We put the Power of Directed Heat DryingTM to Work for You!
E-TES allows us to add the power of Directed Heat Drying to conventional dehumidification based drying systems! Almost every water loss has trouble spots that take longer than the expected three days to dry. Trouble spots like double wall sheetrock, PVC wallpaper, plaster walls, hardwood floors, cabinets, sill plates, crawl spaces, attics, etc.
We simply set up our dehumidifiers and air movers as we normally would do. Then use the E-TES for the trouble spots. Not only will the most challenging areas be dry before the rest of the job but the added heat from E-TES will accelerate evaporation so dehumidifiers can remove more vapor!